Monday, November 05, 2007

The Issue of School

I am not yet done with my travel degree. However the closure of Highway 40 is going to make finishing it difficult. Do I just move and live somewhere else for a while and then come back to finish school when it's done, or finish school first (figure out a way to get there without using 40... there has to be a way, right??) and then be all set to venture on? It could take longer though... I might be itching to get out of here soon, while I still have the drive to. But I don't want to leave my degree unfinished, even though it's already done its job, and that was just to get me in the field. I don't know how necessary it still is. But I hate leaving things unfinished. And I could be better off with it done.. who knows what opportunities might crop up that it would give me a head up on. Agh. Decisions...



Blogger tanya.roth said...

The Forest Park CC, right?

Take Page to 170 (or 270 to 70 to 170) and then Forest Park Parkway to Skinker or somewhere in that area. It'll take you a bit longer, but it really won't be bad. I drive that every day.

11/05/2007 10:30 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

As an alternative, do they offer an online or correspondence option?

11/06/2007 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home