Monday, November 12, 2007

Planning for Next Year's Trip Already?

My parents are interested in taking this cruise in October next year. They asked me if I'd be interested.

Uh, YEAH.

The only question is, how do I afford it?? It's more than $4,000. Might be worth it to scrimp and save for it... I don't know... I might want to start going back to school soon though... but MAN, it looks like the opportunity of a lifetime. Greece, Egypt, Turkey, Israel, and back to Rome again?? All those countries I could add to my list of places I've been? On a CRUISE SHIP? I've never been on a cruise. Not to mention getting to see the Holy Land for myself??? Drool. I want to go SO bad. We'll see though.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger SpinKick said...

I think it sounds amazing. But there ARE other ways to see the Holy Land. That's a ton of money, and I think you are too young to say anything is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

11/13/2007 9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The trip sounds amazing...I wish I could go too!

-Ryan

11/25/2007 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home