Sunday, October 01, 2006

U is for Underground



During my visit to London almost five years ago(!!), I remember being very fascinated with the Tube. It was one of my favorite things about London in general. Since then I've loved cities that have subway systems, New York and Boston being two other favorites. I don't know what it is about them that draws me... I guess because they give you the freedom of the city without having to park a car or walk too far. And the people-watching is the best... wondering where they're coming from and going. I've often said that if I move to another city I'd love it to be one that has a subway, just to experience it as part of everyday life. I guess I've been in an urban frame of mind lately... (another U)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Oh, MAN, I am so far behind...

*sigh*

10/02/2006 1:34 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

So get caught up, woman!!

:)

10/02/2006 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home