Saturday, October 14, 2006

Haunting Anyone?

It's Halloween and so of course I got the itch to check out a haunted house or two. They always scare the friggin daylights outta me though, but this year I'm feeling brave. I guess I'm proud of myself that I watched "Poltergeist" alone last night and wasn't bothered at all by it. Anyways I'm not sure I want to go to the Darkness again, especially after the fight that broke out there recently, but they've converted the old Noah's Ark restaurant in St. Charles into a "Haunted Hotel" and that might be cool. Of course this is only if I have any time...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Do the animlas come alive? Because, that would be awesome.

10/14/2006 1:44 PM  
Blogger Craig J. said...

Maybe some bears too .. bears that shoot lasers that shot out of their eyes!

10/19/2006 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home