Tuesday, October 03, 2006

W is for Wales

Ok now it's my turn to be predictable. :)

Just posting a few pictures of my favorite place in the world... I was just chatting with a friend of mine today and I said "I should move to London! Then I can visit Wales on weekends." And it seemed so plausible at the time...


Snowdonia National Park as seen from the car



Breacon Beacons National Park



Caerphilly Castle (KIRE-filly), near Cardiff



A river near the House of the Princes in Abergwyngregyn

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh! SO pretty!

I want to go!

And of COURSE you would post about Wales...

:)

10/03/2006 11:56 PM  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

I think we've all covered our "predictable" posts now. You have Wales, I have Costa Rica, and Tracie has Oregon.

Those pics are awesome. I want a castle of my very own.

10/04/2006 12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home