Saturday, May 12, 2007

More on Rome

Here's an excellent website I found today while looking up info on Rome: Stuardt Clarke's "All Roads Lead to Roma." I spent hours on this site today pouring over all the great stuff. More info about public transportation, lots about the Vatican area, dining, shopping, and general need-to-knows. I feel a lot more prepared after perusing that site; in fact, I almost feel like I've already been there!

I'm sure his hand-drawn map of the Vatican area will prove to be invaluable (I printed off a copy to take with me). I'm also interested in trying a couple of his dining selections in the area. :)

Also... check out this SUPER COOL site that lets you click on any of several famous locations in Rome to get a panoramic view of the area. I had fun with that one!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home