Monday, January 16, 2006

Checking In

I just didn't want to go longer than a month without posting. :)

I'm still here, promise. I start my class on Wednesday and I'm looking forward to it, actually. I really don't think it'll be hard. Except I don't have my textbook yet, grrr. I ordered it on Amazon Marketplace because it was half the price of the school bookstore's, and it was still outrageously expensive for a PAPERBACK. Unreal. Anyways I probably won't get it till next week but oh well. I'm just looking forward to taking a class in travel after I've been working in the industry for several months. Too bad we won't do anything with Sabre... that would be easy now! :)

As of the time of this writing, I'm not minding my work schedule that much. I like how I never work more than two days in a row now. Work two days, off two days, work two days, off one day, repeat. It's really not so bad. I feel like I get two weekends in one week. Like tonight is the start of Weekend #1: I have Tuesdays and Wednesdays off, and I have no idea what to do with them. Not that that's a bad thing though. :) I think tonight I'll stay up and watch movies. I just finished a cup of chai, so I guess I have no choice. :)

Ok I'll try to keep this up to let you know how the class is going...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Yep, that's right. :) On my weekdays off I like to get stuff done that is harder to do on weekends... like today I have a dentist appointment, and I can go shopping if I need to, or go to the grocery store...things that would ordinarily be crowded on weekends. It's really nice actually. Working on Sundays does suck, but I've been doing it for three months now so I've sort of grown accustomed to it. The worst part of the schedule is working till 9:00.

1/18/2006 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home