Monday, September 26, 2005

Happy Birthday to my Blog

Last Friday my blog turned one year old! Wow. Amazing. Happy Birthday Open Seas. I meant to do a one-year anniversary post, but I was thinking it was later in September than that. Oh well.

Late in September... that means... that OCTOBER is almost upon us!! Hooray!! And I know this October will be a good one. The only bad thing I am currently forseeing is that I will be out of town for both of the Halloween parties I have so far heard about. This is bad. I may have to throw one of my own somehow... :)

And as for my vacation... I will be hitting the Big Apple. :) More details later as I figure out what all I'm going to be doing there!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/26/2005 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/26/2005 9:59 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

This post wasn't up for five minutes before it was attacked by the above "blog spammers."

TAKE ME OFFA LIST!!

9/26/2005 10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think blogger now offers captcha as an option for comments. that would keep the spam away

9/27/2005 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home