Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Harvest Moon

I wanted to post something pretty and poetic about the fact that there's a harvest moon (full moon closest to the autumnal equinox) tonight, because "named" moons like blue moons and such always seem to have an air of foreboding or foreshadowing about them to me. But usually anything poetic or pretty that I try to write comes out as just cheese. So I'll just say it like this: Harvest moon tonight, guys. Cool, huh? And did you see that moon last night? Talk about bright, man. Almost like walking around in broad daylight.

Okay, I'm just SO ready for Halloween!!! Bring on the ghoulies and ghosties...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Craig J. said...

I did notice the moon last night. It was really beautiful. It's been overcast all day today though .. I hope it clears up this evening so we can enjoy tonight's performance.

9/28/2004 12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANNNNDDDD: MAXI PADWELL!

9/29/2004 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home