Thursday, February 15, 2007

Not Knowing

The France trip is one week from today, and I still don't know much about our plans. All I know is we leave for Paris on the 22nd, come back on the 27th, and go to Lyon somewhere in that time. I'm thinking Sunday because that fits with the two nights in Paris/two nights in Lyon rough itinerary we were told. I have the (tentative) times of our flights in and out of Paris, but nothing else. It's kind of exciting though, knowing that on this trip I am mainly along for the ride, and I don't have to be responsible for what we'll be doing or seeing. It'll be nice to just go with the flow and let others take charge. Still... I'm going shopping this weekend for stuff to wear in France and I'd like SOME idea of what we'll be doing! I guess it will all come next week, only days before we leave. Cool.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!! I want to go to France SO badly. I'm freakin' minoring in French! Have fun!

2/15/2007 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home